Black Ninja Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Members of the Black Ninja Society

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Da' Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sithlord0113
Owner/Founder/Admin
Owner/Founder/Admin
Sithlord0113

Da' Rules Empty
PostSubject: Added Rules   Da' Rules Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:36 pm

#14: No Double Topicing. (Unless your Admin rank)
#15: Do not join Usergroup that is Currently over your own rank.
#16: Rule 13 is a Rule, obey it.
#17: Asking for Personal Details is a Immediate ban unless strictly needed and Confirmed by me and Only me not any other Admin or Leader, be careful of people pretending to be an Admin and ask them what Sith's word is, all Admins will be given this: Sith's Word for Security, and it's NOT Sith's Word.
#18: No inforum Buying and Selling immediate Ban if this rule is broken.

Noob, a Life Lesson: (Personal Character Rule) If the Word "Noob" offends you, don't be, anyone who calls another person "Noob" is (No he is not a Noob) Stupid, i have been Troubled so many times by people who are my friends saying to me that a guy called them a "Noob" and got Frustrated in the Process... "Noob" isn't a meaning to give to someone instead of calling them a; Stupid, No Brain, Idiotic, Selfish, Boob (in American terms is something of a person being stupid and clumsy) etc... The Definition of the Word "Noob" is: A New person/player of a Game or Activity, such as: I am Playing my PS3 for the first time today so i am a Noob. Fact and Truth
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thehalonerd1
Sithlord0113
Owner/Founder/Admin
Owner/Founder/Admin
Sithlord0113

Da' Rules Empty
PostSubject: Da' Rules   Da' Rules Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:25 pm

#1: No swearing or Racism/Discrimination to other members of the Forum, either its resolved or immediate Ban or Demotion.
#2: Never go offline without insulting the White Ninjas =)
#3: Anyone caught hacking will be immediatly banned.
#4: Anyone caught spamming will be delt with and Banned (if problem is not resolved)
#5: Do not constantly post so you can rank up i will demote you if you break this rule.
#6: Do not ask for Personal information. (Unless we need it which we won't)
#7: Do not post inapropriate pictures on the forum.
#8: If you Betray the Black Ninja Society you will be immediatly banned/ Co-operating with them.
#9: Do not impose another Member of the forum such as Admin, Me or Anyone.
#10: Treat everyone equally. (Except if your me =P)
#11: Listen to a Admin post if nessaserally important to the Society.
#12: Do not Grovel for your Rank to go up or something it will not happen unless i know you need it.
#13: Listen to Dragonforce: Through the Fire and Flames if your really, really bored...

Last edited by Sithlord0113 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thehalonerd1

Da' Rules
Page 1 of 1