Black Ninja Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Members of the Black Ninja Society

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Future Planning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sithlord0113
Owner/Founder/Admin
Owner/Founder/Admin
Sithlord0113

Future Planning Empty
PostSubject: Future Planning   Future Planning Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:35 pm

Hey there, Road Trip! No no... but we are having a journey, what am i saying... No i'm just excited! We Won the War! But! Has anyone thought, what are we going to do in the Future? Well i have so, i created the Topic so we can pitch around idea's good for everybody, for what we are going to do for the Future of the Society...
-These are just examples not what we really will do-

In here we can do thing's such as...
Get ready to change the Society's Name.
Location Setting's (Other games).
Uniform Updating.
Or, just pitch small fragment idea's and we'd put them together to make one whole idea.
Anything, there is endless possibilities... So i want you to add these percentage of possibilities* in here... or Just full ones!
Well i hope you agree with me here thank's again ~sithlord0113

*: Such as... Uniform: " I like the (Hat Name) "
" I like the (Shoe's Name) " , things like that, which can be put together as one...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thehalonerd1
Sithlord0113
Owner/Founder/Admin
Owner/Founder/Admin
Sithlord0113

Future Planning Empty
PostSubject: AQW Settlement   Future Planning Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:12 pm

Hello there, this is big news so listen up, this is why im posting this Reply on Both the Future planning page and the News.

I myself and my new Friend DEFY ME*, are going to create a new settlement** for the society on the Online multiplayer games Adventure Quest Worlds and Epic Duel. This is my responsibility, I will still be on PS3 Home and PS3 and such, and still taking responsibility for both the Forum and the Society but, I am doing this to expand our society and rule throughout the Online gaming world, anybody who wishes may also join me in doing so, setting up new settlements else where and such things like that.

I hope that everybody agree's with me that we should do this, the AQW and Epic Duel both have PVP but AQW has the PvP in development, it will be released soon, so we need to create this settlement to keep the Society at Maximum Performance... What am I saying, i just want the Society to grow thats all ^_^, I once again hope you join me on AQW and Epic Duel aswell as or new user DEFY ME.

*: NO
**: What would you call settlement? *Things that make you go hmm...*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thehalonerd1

Future Planning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Ninja Society :: Future Planning :: Future Planning-
Jump to: