Black Ninja Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Members of the Black Ninja Society

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Intro: Leader Blogs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sithlord0113
Owner/Founder/Admin
Owner/Founder/Admin
Sithlord0113

Intro: Leader Blogs Empty
PostSubject: Intro: Leader Blogs   Intro: Leader Blogs Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:13 pm

If you dont have an ok understanding about a personal blog, i will explain it here...*

In here the B.N.S Forum leaders can talk about, the society,ps3home updates and updates for PS3 and loads of other things.. So enjoy!
Bhek,
Rabid,
and myself!

*: for some odd reason i am really shaking, during this message iwont deleted an faultd from the shakny hand, wow a fw misypes there!1
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thehalonerd1
Sithlord0113
Owner/Founder/Admin
Owner/Founder/Admin
Sithlord0113

Intro: Leader Blogs Empty
PostSubject: AQW, RL, and a rabbit.   Intro: Leader Blogs Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:14 pm

Well, ive only told this to one person before so here it goes;
when i'm not forever posting on this forum or on the PS3 I am playing on any Internet i can find, i usually enjoy a nice 30-60 minute game on Adventure Quest Worlds and the companies newest game Epic Duel.
All was fine and dandy, usual routine, look up onto the forum, post a bit, post my 6 days of christmas posting song, and then go onto AQW. Yeah this was normal, then when i got onto AQW, the new Frostvale aka: Christmas Event was happening so i made a quick video of it, done all the quests etc... Then when i finish it, i cam across something, a Moglin*, that you could wear on your back instead of a cape, but it was Cyan coloured**, and this Moglin reminds me of my Pet Rabbit called Zero. The moglin reminds me of Zero because when i found him, he was freezing cold and covered in Cyan Coloured Paint, i tried to wash it off but a slight bit stayed on. So, i kept him calling him zero, you can see the Moglin near the end of the video.

Click Here for Video.

*: a Moglin is a Rabbit like creature that stands on its back legs with a longer tail.

**: Cyan is a very light shade of Blue.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thehalonerd1

Intro: Leader Blogs
Page 1 of 1