Black Ninja Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Members of the Black Ninja Society

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum Info.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sithlord0113
Owner/Founder/Admin
Owner/Founder/Admin
Sithlord0113

Forum Info. Empty
PostSubject: Forum Info.   Forum Info. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:28 pm

Hey there, this topic was meant to be about what you can, can't and can later do on the forum, but now ive decided to turn it into a Help Desk, kinda thing, just to solve common problems that occur on the time on the forum.

Problems Answered:

If you type in on the address bar our forum's web address or click on it*, if you are not logged on you will see an advertisement on the top of the forum page just below the main Extreme Dark Blue Logo. You rid this by logging in, simple Smile

Sometimes on some computers, such as not updated ones or just going slow ones sometimes cut out the data for the icons to see if there's any posts or not, well i think you can rid yourself of this problem by either Refreshing the page or looking at one post and going back to the homepage (worked for me), this also counts for the Icons for Emoticons and the Text Editors above the post box**.

Ive came across this problem a few times, when you try to post something and the page says something like, PAGE CANNOT BE FOUND, or, Cannot find page why don't you try -------, well this is easily fixed by refreshing the page your on, and turn off the broswer when the page comes back on, the data should have sent and posted, just like hitting a TV if the signal is lost, common sense.

Problems Un-Answered:

Once or twice on the forum the icon at the side of the Topics and Forums will say No New Posts, when there actually is, I myself haven't found a way to actually stop this yet, if anyone finds out, tell me and the others Very Happy
This also counts aswell as saying New Posts if youve just posted one, the forum shouldn't say there's a new post if youve actually posted it.

Easy fix Tip:
If you come across a problem on the forum and I or any other admin hasn't answered it yet, try refreshing the page, most problems fix that way, if that doesn't work tell me or another admin the problem, via; E-Mail, PM or Post on the Forum Topic.

-More coming soon-

*: Such as clicking on the Favourited page or Search Results etc... Too much CLICKING on the computer, i want a slient computer that doesn't go click, or mash or something...
**: Heh Heh, i didn't know we can send 1st Class Mail.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thehalonerd1

Forum Info.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Ninja Society :: The Forum :: Forum Wise-
Jump to: