Black Ninja Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Members of the Black Ninja Society

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sith 2.0

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sithlord0113
Owner/Founder/Admin
Owner/Founder/Admin
Sithlord0113

Sith 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Sith 2.0   Sith 2.0 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:57 pm

Hey world, and welcome to my realm.

Anyway! I bet your wondering what i'm doing, well i'm glad I made you. For this short moment I would like to draw your attention to the title of this Topic if you haven't already noticed. Now that you have* once again I would like you to wonder what Sith 2.0 is, but! To understand Sith 2.0 would be impossible if your not me, so I must explain things in clearly labelled paragraphs...

What is Sith 2.0?:

Sith 2.0 is a project, a project that I have no control of. Sith 2.0 is a life plan, and a destiny, in a virtual world and realm infested world...

But what IS Sith 2.0 exactly?:

Mostly, a plan, a plan you plan for me.

Where'd you get the idea of Sith 2.0?:

Well, I got the idea from Dan Brown, an American Vlogger living in New Jersey, videoing himself in his basement and posting them to YouTube.com. Mostly his idea was Dan 3.0, Dan 1.0 was him before Vlogging, Dan 2.0 being his Vlogging life and Dan 3.0 being explained at www.youtube.com/user/pogobat

So what's Sith 2.0 all about?:

Oooh, here's the good part! Well, to make things short and sweet, Sith 2.0 is a project where I place my destiny and life, into your hands. Yes, you** get to change and shape my life as thee seems fit.

So why would you do that?:

Well, in my later teenage years ive realised how difficult and frustrating life can be in later years... So I thought why not live my freedom to the full. So from now on, you*** shape my life!

Dumb it down a bit please?:

Ok.
You tell me what I do.
You tell me how to do it.
You tell me what I hate.
You tell me what I love.
You tell me what to eat.
You tell me when to eat it.
You tell me how to eat it.
You tell me what I should do.
You tell me when to do it...
Got it?

Notes:

Ok now what you**** should do is leave a comment in the comment box once a week every Friday telling me what I should do at least once during the course of the week. Also another- Wait ran out of room......

Last edited by Sithlord0113 on Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : There's no . in pogobat)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thehalonerd1
Sithlord0113
Owner/Founder/Admin
Owner/Founder/Admin
Sithlord0113

Sith 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Sith 2.0 Continued   Sith 2.0 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:10 pm

And another thing you should do is study the art of Dan 3.0, the more you learn and understand about Dan 3.0 the more you'll understand Sith 2.0.

Anyway, I hope you***** enjoy tweaking with my life and changing it as it being a Sim.

Still don't get it?:

Okay...

YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF MY LIFE!

YOU TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

So on so forth.

And one last thing... PDBAZ****** *******

*: Or haven't, even has.
**: Well, Bhek and Rabid mostly.
***: Once again, Bhek and Rabid.
****: ...Bhek and Rabid...
*****: ...
******: 'Please don't be a Zombie.'
*******: This is the most amount of * ive ever done in one post.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thehalonerd1

Sith 2.0
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Ninja Society :: Leader Blogs :: Sithlord0113's Blog-
Jump to: