Black Ninja Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Members of the Black Ninja Society

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adventure Quest Worlds

Go down 
2 posters

What did I do when I reached level 30?
Ate a bagel
Adventure Quest Worlds Vote_lcap100%Adventure Quest Worlds Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Met Voltaire on In-game browser
Adventure Quest Worlds Vote_lcap0%Adventure Quest Worlds Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sang 'You are a pirate' in public
 0% [ 0 ]
Danced for 3 hours and said: '30! DING!'
 0% [ 0 ]
Created 30 accounts and made them all say 'I rule!'
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Sithlord0113
Owner/Founder/Admin
Owner/Founder/Admin
Sithlord0113

Adventure Quest Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Adventure Quest Worlds   Adventure Quest Worlds Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:42 am

Continued post... Because me and Rabid have both been posting a lot about AQW, ive decided to make a Topic just for it... So from now on post any AQW related posts here...

My last post from Topic Game Websites:
I used 1 EXP Boost during a few matches of Bludrut Brawl... That got me at least 60% of the way to level 30, i'm releasing a Tribute to my Level 30 self by showing you the final moments until I leveled up, and a Little surprise I decided to do during my first Hour of level 30*. Just for fun, guess what it is by voting now on this new AQW Topic.

Oh, and please for the love of god**, do not miss*** this Friday the 13th's special event, with legendary voice actor George Lowe, Gothic Musician Voltaire****, and Heavy Metal band One Eyed Doll!*****

*: If you don't know level 30 is the Max level cap at the moment, was recently lengthened from level 20 to make way for Skills and Enhancements... Maths: If I get an average of 250 EXP per monster and I had 500,000 EXP needed to get to level 30 from level 29, and each battle per monster is 10 seconds, then how long would it take to get to level 30?
**: God is Dog backwards... < I'm smart...
***: But I will... Crying or Very sad
****: Officially my favourite artist of 2009.
*****: Officially my favourite artist of 2010.

Last edited by Sithlord0113 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thehalonerd1
therabidbadger
Admin/Leader
Admin/Leader
therabidbadger

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Quest Worlds   Adventure Quest Worlds Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:14 pm

Lol i'm just 3 levels behind you now, well accuratley 2 lvls and 60% behind you lol and I will reach level 30, even if its the last thing i do*...... Of which it will be cuz I never really do anything else now, lol, i'm an AQW potato and i can't help it man, but once i get my first account to 30 then im gonna' focus on my 2nd account thats level 9, lol havent been on that one much so im gonna keep on doing this till i have my very own private army of level 30's, mwuhahahahahahahahaha!

Sithlord0113: "Rabid, ive just edited your post, adding; Correct punctuation and spelling XD"

*: Of course it is...
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackninjasociety.omgforum.net
Sithlord0113
Owner/Founder/Admin
Owner/Founder/Admin
Sithlord0113

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Quest Worlds   Adventure Quest Worlds Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:56 pm

Heh! NOW VOTE...

Awkwardly, I have uploaded what I did on YouTube™ so, please do not look at: TheHaloNerd1's channel XD
Back to top Go down
therabidbadger
Admin/Leader
Admin/Leader
therabidbadger

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Quest Worlds   Adventure Quest Worlds Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:25 pm

lol, i seen it now, and why would you spend the hour after reaching lvl 30 dancing around singing a pirate song for no reason? it does not make sence! and this is chubaka, an 8 foot tall wookie living with a bunch of 3 foot tall ewoks, does this make sence?no, it does not make sence! why i an 8 foot tall wookie live with 3 foot tall ewoks?!? it does not make sence! why am i evenn talking about this on the aqw forum? IT DOES NOT MAKE SENCE!
Back to top Go down
Sithlord0113
Owner/Founder/Admin
Owner/Founder/Admin
Sithlord0113

PostSubject: Fail count 7   Adventure Quest Worlds Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:31 am

Rabid Fail count: 7

1.You maybe younger than me Rabid but you should know that SENCE is spelt SENSE not with a C.

2. It's spelt Chewbacca, not Chubaka.

3. It's: 'You are a Pirate' from kids show Lazy Town.

4. It does make sense because I have done it, which makes it sense, even if it's not because I am non-sense, sense and everything in between which makes it sense.

5. I believe Ewoks vary in size between 1 and 4 foot 6 inches according to a Star Wars book.

7*: Try out: Wizard101, it's AWESOME, i've only played on it for 5 days but it rocks.

8: Mudluk** sucks.

*: 6 is the rival of 3, 6 is the coded number of my friend's Father... Yes, you know it to be true, 666... (Friend: No! That's impossible- Oh wait no it's not...)
**: A terrible AQW release that has NOTHING to do! You get 5 quests, beat them all in 10 minutes... Watch Drakath (Master of Chaos) get told, and that is it...

Last edited by Sithlord0113 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : P.S: Mudluk sucks...)
Back to top Go down
therabidbadger
Admin/Leader
Admin/Leader
therabidbadger

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Quest Worlds   Adventure Quest Worlds Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:38 am

1: fail count? now thats insulting...

2: no need to get up and go grammar ninja like in sunday@10 which is a good and funny comic website

3: i got the chewbacca and ewok thing from south park in the episode with the chewbacca defence, and i spelt chewbacca wrong because when i watched that episode of south park the sound had gone from my tv and i had to put on subtitles and it said chubaka so whoever put that as subs is a fail

3 1/2:the 3 foot tall ewok thing was also from south park chewbacca defence

4:fail count?!? wtf is that about?!!!11?!?!?!!1!!one!!

5: i might not be able to try out wizard101 cuz im already caught up in a multitude of other games and things that need to be attended to... like exterminating noobs lawl

6: mudluk is pretty much the same as cloister then cuz its just 7 quests that you do and then nothing more and see drakath get told, but mudluk has a hidden armor and helm in it that you can buy by clicking a mushroom

now read this:

this is this sparta
this is is sparta
this is how sparta
this is to sparta
this is keep sparta
this is a sparta
this is noob sparta
this is sidetracked sparta
this is for sparta
this is hours sparta

now read the third word of every line! lolz
Back to top Go down
Sithlord0113
Owner/Founder/Admin
Owner/Founder/Admin
Sithlord0113

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Quest Worlds   Adventure Quest Worlds Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:41 pm

Fail isn't really insulting, it's just showing you that you've done something wrong, that's all it is to me... Not like those Newbies and they always call you a 'Noob' and a 'Fail'...

ALL NEWBIES OUT THERE! HERE IS IT'S DEFINTION IDIOTS!

Noob: A word created by the online community, refered as a title for a New player or person to a certain Game, group, forum, site, etc...

All newbies and Noobs* out there, read it and weep! Oh wait you can't read can you noobs? JUST WEEP!

*: Remove an O, that's what I think of these types of people... -_-
Back to top Go down
therabidbadger
Admin/Leader
Admin/Leader
therabidbadger

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Quest Worlds   Adventure Quest Worlds Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:47 pm

well actually you got the definition of newb right but noob is different, noob is a spammer, hacker, troller, team killer, dumbass that usually screws something up and gets a friend killed, gy dat t4ks lic diz or a guy that needs anger management and ruins an entire game by team/spawn killing everyone
Back to top Go down
Sithlord0113
Owner/Founder/Admin
Owner/Founder/Admin
Sithlord0113

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Quest Worlds   Adventure Quest Worlds Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:02 pm

Actual Rabid mines correct, type: Noob definition, on Google.

Oh and.

Maybe you can find someone else to help you.. Maybe Black Mesa.. THAT WAS A JOKE! HA HA! Fat chance...
Back to top Go down
therabidbadger
Admin/Leader
Admin/Leader
therabidbadger

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Quest Worlds   Adventure Quest Worlds Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:27 pm

that was the old definition, the new definition is what i posted earlier, cuz most ppl use the word noob as what i described it as, so therefore it is the new definition
Back to top Go down
Sithlord0113
Owner/Founder/Admin
Owner/Founder/Admin
Sithlord0113

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Quest Worlds   Adventure Quest Worlds Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:28 pm

It's happening! The Level Cap is Raising to level 35! More news coming soon...

P.S COUNT DOWN TO HALLOWEEN STARTS... Wait... NOW!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Quest Worlds   Adventure Quest Worlds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventure Quest Worlds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Ninja Society :: Gaming :: Game-
Jump to: