Black Ninja Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Members of the Black Ninja Society

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gliese 581 G

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sithlord0113
Owner/Founder/Admin
Owner/Founder/Admin
Sithlord0113

Gliese 581 G Empty
PostSubject: Gliese 581 G   Gliese 581 G Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:47 pm

Gliese 581 G Gliese 581 G Exopla10

Oh my goodness i'm so giddy right now! I just want to throw everything into this! Oh if you don't know what Gliese 581 G is, i'll tell you! Well! Gliese 581 G is the newly discovered planet in a far off Solar System, around 20 Light Years away known as: Gliese 581 G, orbiting the Star known as Gliese 581, also now dubbed as: Libra. (Is also a star sign)

Better yet, it's surface is 3-4 times LARGER than of Earth's.

Scientist, and me, have found that the Planet has a 100% chance of Life, as it: Holds water on it's surface, has Land, and is not to warm and not to cold, which is the most perfect environment for life.

So far, we have made out that some of the planet is rocky, but there have been signs of foliage.

So, do you known what this MEANS?!?!?!?!?!

ALIEN LIFE FORMS.

Gentlemen, we are not alone...

~Gliese 581 G, AKA: 'New Earth'.

Downer notes:

Ok yes, Gliese 581 G is awesome and all, but we have to travel 20 Light years to get there, and we can only go just before the Speed of Light, which is a bummer.
Gliese 581 G is sadly on the same orbit as another planet in the same solar System, Gliese 581 D, so anything could eventually go wrong.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thehalonerd1

Gliese 581 G
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Ninja Society :: News-
Jump to: