Black Ninja Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Members of the Black Ninja Society

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rokuougan!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sithlord0113
Owner/Founder/Admin
Owner/Founder/Admin
Sithlord0113

Rokuougan! Empty
PostSubject: Rokuougan!   Rokuougan! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:34 am

I always wonder if people are just like me, like the same programs, foods, drinks, personality, gender would be good. But I never ask myself if anyone SAYS the same things asI do...

I gave it some thought and realised that many people DO...

Event 1:
As I walked down my school's hallway I heard someone shout: 'Say! -mumble-', so as he said SAY I quickly muttered to myself: 'Sai Adarin, Rokuougan!', which is an attack move that Rob Lucci uses from the Anime, One Piece.
I continue walking and I quickly remembered how he does the move, one hand over the other, palms facing eachother, and clentched as a fist. As I stand there I say 'Sai Adarin Rokuougan!' In a very good Japanese accent, and I quickly thrust my hands fowards and then return them to their original positions.

As I continue to walk down the hallway*, I am distracted by the Chinese new year lanterns on the ceiling and I start to admire the artwork. And here's the thing, my friend quickly pops out of nowhere like a ninja** and does the same fist positions as I did, puts them close to my chest, and Yells; ROKUOUGAN!!! And quickly thrust his fist at my chest...

First off, oww... Secondly, I realised that other people do say things like me...

(THIS EVENT WAS BASED ON REAL LIFE EVENTS THAT HAVE BEEN EDITED FOR A MORE ENTERTAINING READ)

*: It's a long hallway ok?
**: With long hair.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thehalonerd1

Rokuougan!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Ninja Society :: Leader Blogs :: Sithlord0113's Blog-
Jump to: