Black Ninja Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Members of the Black Ninja Society

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Admin Blog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sithlord0113
Owner/Founder/Admin
Owner/Founder/Admin
Sithlord0113

Admin Blog Empty
PostSubject: Reason of ClubPenguin info   Admin Blog Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:44 pm

Well, i said i would do this in the Admin Blog so... Oh, before i carry on, if no one knows why this is here it is because in the Club Deletion topic i Wrote " I could pay for 3 months subcription for Club Penguin with that..." And i said i would explain how i came about knowing that, and i always keep my promises.

Well, if no one knows of the site ClubPenguin it is a Child's chatting site, suitable for children of course because... everyone's penguins, it bright and well presented little site. It's just like PS3Home except more 2D and smaller. Well, my Friend (Simon) loves the Game, trust me he makes me embarrassed sometimes... Well, he loves it so much he told me to have ago, just to stop him telling me too, i did... Foolishly... It got addicting after a while and he said there was a Membership fund you can have for better Clothing* and Accessories for the Penguin, so I went and checked at the fee. The time i checked the Price was £3.50, so that's how i know about the price of ClubPenguin's fees...

*: Yes, it's just like barbie except... with Penguins.

P.S: Ive stopped playing ClubPenguin now... after 3 weeks of Painful psychological therepy...*Shiver*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thehalonerd1
Sithlord0113
Owner/Founder/Admin
Owner/Founder/Admin
Sithlord0113

Admin Blog Empty
PostSubject: Easier   Admin Blog Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:00 pm

If we did join with His* clan aswell it would make everything alot easier, it will give any who appose us a thing to worry about if we increase our numbers.

*: Is he a Boy? Or is he a she who's a he but not a he? But who is me? And who is THAT! *turns around*
Back to top Go down
Bhek
Admin/Leader
Admin/Leader
Bhek

Admin Blog Empty
PostSubject: Linking   Admin Blog Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:23 pm

Dubber has asked me if we would link SOTBN and MGT (his clan). I have told him that it shall be brought up at the next meeting so that everyone can decide on the matter
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackninjascoiety.omgforum.net
Sithlord0113
Owner/Founder/Admin
Owner/Founder/Admin
Sithlord0113

Admin Blog Empty
PostSubject: Admin Blog   Admin Blog Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:59 pm

Hey there, in this topic admin's can post up information and Do-ings in the Society... Information and personal matters apply..

I am afraid that WE HAVE WON THE WAR!!! yes not too long ago the White Ninja's (Blergh!) gave up leaving us to gain the Crown, this is a great day for the BNS, Well done Everyone, sadly i don't feel like i did much...

2nd matter: Luke, a former banned recruit has waged war on the society... i do not know why he did this to me, bhek, rabid and everybody in the society... he just does... he wants revenge for banning him... he supposidly has a society of his own... Look out for them...

3rd Matter: Snake Eye's have dissapeared... Just vanished from everywhere but we still know there out there... Be careful and aware of them...

I don't think this victory is as easy as we thought...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admin Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Blog   Admin Blog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin Blog
Page 1 of 1