Black Ninja Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Members of the Black Ninja Society

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

iPod Touch Blog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sithlord0113
Owner/Founder/Admin
Owner/Founder/Admin
Sithlord0113

iPod Touch Blog Empty
PostSubject: iPod Touch Blog   iPod Touch Blog Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:12 pm

Hello! And welcome to my special iPod touch blog. Where I sith shall blog about anything and everything with my iPod.

First order of buisness, I would like to blog about the decently good New Poke'mon game, Heart Gold and Soul Silver. If any of you unlucky devils out there who are stuck with Ruby or Pearl or even Platinum who wish for something different and more face gluing RPGing, Heart and Soul arnt really the choice to make. Yeah you get to take any Pokemon with you, which cutely strolls slightly behind your right shoulder like there's a biscuit glued to you. But there isn't really much difference in it compared to it's ancestors Silver, Gold and Crystal, the only real difference are some locations, graphics and the ocassional Train Rail. However, even though this only looks like a handful of the amount of actual differences, your wrong, because this is mostly it, well they did go to the extreme when they decided to move The SAFARI ZONE!!!* Eventhough, it does bring back some good memories, such as Crystal being my first ever Pokemon game, and my first ever Pokemon, a Boy Cyndaquil, and my first ever potion us- Ahhggghhh!!! Thumb crammmpp.. Sox Goya ent ere, stupid iPod corrctin meh!

*: Eh hem... Nooooooooooooooooo!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thehalonerd1

iPod Touch Blog
Page 1 of 1